ArcticAsh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abby Claims

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Abby Claims Empty Abby Claims

Post  Faye Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:45 pm

Abby-
I run up and howl,"I Abby claim this land"I didnt care if I didnt have a male to lead,I just needed to find the perfect one.

Amy~I look around real carefully and join in the victory howl,my tail wags slightly.

Faye

Back to top Go down

Abby Claims Empty Re: Abby Claims

Post  Faye Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:52 pm

Abby~I wag my tail.I throw back my head and howl happy to be home.

Amy~I don`t join the howl.I walk toward the track in the snow.I smell them.Smelled like caribou.I nipped Abby.I stayed very silent.The caribou were near.Abby did not yet notice them yet though.I walk to Codan and Talon pointing toward the tracks with my nose.

Faye

Back to top Go down

Post  Gold Horse Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:02 pm

Codan: I nod and smile then nuzzle abby to get her attention

Talon: I smile at her

Gold Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  Faye Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:24 pm

Abby~

I grin,by seeing the tracks I knew where they were headed.They were headed to their grazing grounds,but our hunting grounds.I yipped lowly signaling we go to the hunting grounds.I start to lead Codan down the path.I looked back at Amy,she knew what I wanted her to do.

Amy~

I whisper to Talon."We will go the other way,so we can trap the caribou."I start to walk down an invisible path.Wolves have not been on this path for ages.

(Lets go to the hunting grounds)
(I know we are going to a lot of differnt places Laughing )

Faye

Back to top Go down

Post  Gold Horse Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:22 pm

(Okay)

Codan: I grin and follow her

Talon: I smile nod following

Gold Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  Faye Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:22 pm

Abby~
I arrived home.I shook the snow from my pelt.I knew Amy was in heat by the way she was acting toward Talon.But I couldn`t decide wether or not to let her have pups .I knew I would be in heat soon too.

Amy~ I trotted into the clearing.I walked into the cave and lied down,whining softly.I picked the hunks of ice out of my toes.

Faye

Back to top Go down

Post  Gold Horse Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:29 pm

Codan: I run in and stop beside abby then nuzzle her and look around

Talon: I lay down beside amy and nuzzle her

Gold Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  Faye Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:48 pm

Abby~
I nod toward Amy.Then I nip Codan telling him to follow me.I went inside Crystal Cave.I took a right,then a left.I layed down where there was a small opening,I crawled through it.This is why I chose Crystal Cave.It warm in this area,it had a source of water.I never showed this to Abby.

Amy~
I lick his muzzle and stand up.I look at him,waiting...

Faye

Back to top Go down

Post  Gold Horse Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:19 pm

Codan: I follow her barely fitting through the small opening and look around

Talon: I smile and standing up then go behind her asking

Gold Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  Faye Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:10 pm

Amy~
I smirk at Talon and nod my head.I clench my teeth tightly together,slightly nervous.
Abby~
I walk toward the wall,where droplets of water dripped down into a small pool.I lapped up some water and returned to Codan.

Faye

Back to top Go down

Post  Gold Horse Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:23 pm

Talon: I mount her gently and pump into her

Codan: I smile and nuzzle her looking around

Gold Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  Faye Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:13 pm

Amy~
I lay my head down on the ground.I sigh with contentment.

Abby-
I layed down.I roll over bumping into Codan.I nip his chest playfully.

Faye

Back to top Go down

Post  Gold Horse Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:29 pm

Codan: I smile and nip her back

Talon: I release and dismount

Gold Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  Faye Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:47 pm

Abby~I smirked and stood up.I quickly dove under his belly,then stood up.I giggled watching him try to regain his footing.

Amy-
I stand up and nuzzle Talon.I walk to the corner of the cave and layed down.I layed down in a tight circle.I tucked my muzzle under my tail.

Faye

Back to top Go down

Post  Gold Horse Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:49 pm

Codan: I stand back up and smirk then lunge at her

Talon: I follow her and lay down beside her with my head on her back

Gold Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  Faye Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:59 pm

Abby~
I smirk and grabbed his ear between my sharp teeth.I pull softly knowing just a simple tug would pain the toughest of wolves.

Amy~
I whimper softly knowing I would have trouble walking when I wanted to.

(When should she have her pups)

Faye

Back to top Go down

Post  Gold Horse Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:22 am

(idk)

Talon: I nuzzle her then fall into a light sleep

Codan: I yelp and pull back sharply

Gold Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  Faye Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:15 pm

I silently stand up and walk toward the cave entrance.I take a deep breath of the crisp air.
I yelp feeling a jabbing pain in my stomach.It was time.I walked unsteadily to the den dug in the side of the cave.It was snug in there.I layed down.

30 minutes later.....

I gave birth to four pups.I licked three of them clean and them to nurse at my stomach.The fourth pup however was extremely small and was dead.A tear dripped down my cheek.But I sucked it up and tended to my other pups.I had two girls and one boy.The male would be named Timber.He looked exactly like Talon.Then there was a brownish female That I would name Kattie.Then I stared at the other pup,she was black as night,though I couldn`t come up with a name for her...

Abby~

Hearing all of the commotion I rushed though the tiny opening toward Amy.I looked from a faraway distance looking the pups over.They were fine.Fine indeed.Though one was dead and I saw it devastated Amy.

Faye

Back to top Go down

Post  Gold Horse Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:42 pm

Talon: I wake up and walk over to her looking at the pups happily, then see the still born and nuzzle Amy

Codan: I follow abby looking at the pups

Gold Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  Faye Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:49 pm

Amy~
I enjoy Talon nuzzle.But then stare at Codan.I snarl,my hair bristling upon my spine afraid he would harm my pups.I picked up the stillborn between my teeth and put him gently at my side.

Pups~
*Nursing Furiously*

Abby~
I sighed and walked outside toward the stream.I sat and waited patiently.With a swift movment of my paw,I hooked a fish in the eye.I pulled it off my nail and carried it into the cave.

Faye

Back to top Go down

Post  Gold Horse Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:00 pm

Codan: I look at the pups then at Talon and turn around walking out of the cave to hunt for her

Talon: I nuzzle Amy again then follow my brother to help hunt

Gold Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  Faye Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:17 am

Abby~
I take a bite out of the fish then toss the rest to Amy.Then I prance after the boys the help them hunt.Then I suddenly sat back on my haunches."It would be best if we hunted here instead of going to the hunting grounds because it is pretty far away from here."

Amy~I yawned.I looked out of the den seeing the others were gone.I quickly picked up the still born and set him down near a tree.I began to dig.The ice scratched
my paws up bad.Then I stopped seeing the hole was big enough.I pant trying to catch my breath.I gently picked up the pup inbetween my teeth and set him down in the hole.With my nose I shoved the dirt back in.I sighed and sat staring at the grave.Then I started to hear yelping so I bolted back to the den just in time.A fox was there picking out the pup it would take.My hair bristled upon my spine.I snarled showing my gleaming white fangs.Then I attacked.I was exhausted so I was almost a equal opponent for the fox.I swore he was like a demon in a tiny body.He tore open my shoulder and injured that leg.But my motherly instincts told my to keep on fighting.This wasn`t for my pups anymore it was for my life.Then I grabbed the fox by the back of the neck and shook him like a rag doll.I released my grasp of him.He fell against the cave wall then scurried out.I limped into the den and collapsed.Then I howled.It was a song,a sad song about how my pup died and how I buried it.And then when I returned to my den and had a brutal fight with Mr. Fox.

Faye

Back to top Go down

Post  Gold Horse Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:07 pm

Talon: I hear Amy and turn around running back to her before they could stop me

Codan: I nod then watch Talon run back to the den. I put my nose to the ground and sertch for a scent then find some fresh deer tracks and follow them.

Gold Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  Faye Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:40 pm

Abby~I watch Talon run off.I reluctantly go after Codan following the tracks of the deer.

Faye

Back to top Go down

Post  Gold Horse Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Talon: I run into the den and see her leg and shoulder injured then walk over to her and nuzzle her

Codan: I stop when I see the herd and crouch looking through the herd for the easiest one to take down since I wanted to get back to Amy and Talon quickly, then see an old buck and slowly start moving toward it.

Gold Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next